Saturday 28 March 2009

Food for dinner!!

Today, we tried a few new dishes for dinner...haha..so yummy...it was a change...and it was my first time trying out those dishes as well so I was quite apprehensive at how things will turn out to be.

I would really recommend the blogger rasamalaysia as that website is where I got most of my recipes from.

Got some food pics to entice u. :p


A french beans dish of mine.



My spinach dish that I have been cooking for quite a while. :p



Tofu and ground pork.



Sweet and sour pork aka "gu lou yok"





My steam fish dish but I think I was trying not to waste any coriander, therefore resulting in a whole lot of greens on my fish..haha



This is a pic of the honey and tumeric chicken without editing



Honey and tumeric chicken...really yummy...and so shiny looking...



This was a failure dish I made. Though it tasted quite good...the presentation was terrible



Something unrelated to my cookings...Yao went to manchester again..and to our delight, he brought back krispy kreme!!! YUM!! This as an exchange for me cutting his hair. :P Isn't it wonderful? Offering my cutting hair services and getting a whole lot of donuts in return!

Krispy Kreme!!

Jean, me, esther,and janice had a feast after being horrendously deprived for a week. Esther at Bradford and Janice at airedale every weekdays. I will also be in Bradford this week onwards. *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment