Sunday 20 May 2012

Raymond Blanc cookery school


Got inspired by a friend regarding some cookery courses in Bath but was unable to attend any of them as they coincided with my working time.

Then, I came across Raymond blanc cookery school! Raymond Blanc is one of UK most respected chefs who opened  Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons. The restaurant owns 2 michelin stars since 1985, a restaurant I would love to visit before I leave UK for good.


http://www.manoir.com/web/olem/raymond_blanc_cookery_school.jsp

Raymond Blanc Cookery School.


Patisserie & Desserts
Learn to create seasonal desserts from Maman Blanc's and Le Manoir's sumptuous repertoire with Head Tutor Mark Peregrine and/or Head Pastry Chef Benoit Blin. Impressive dishes might include the classic French cake fraisier, petits fours such as macaroons, and Le Manoir’s famous lemon drizzle cake. You’ll also acquire the skills needed to make soufflĂ©, chocolate Marquise, ice-cream and sorbet.



Includes:
  • One-day course tuition
  • Morning and afternoon tea
  • Informal lunch in the cookery school
  • Course certificate
Itinerary:
  • Check in: 8:45am
  • Class starts: 9:00am
  • Class ends: 4:30/4:45pm
Price:
  • Weekdays - £350 per person
  • Weekends - £365 per person

And yes, I enquired about spaces and they do have places available on the 10th july! Wheeeeet! BUT BUT BUT I will only enrol for the day course as a reward for myself if I manage to secure a job in Scotland. If I don't get a job, then no cooking class for me then. =(

Really wanna learn how to perfect macaroons, soufflé and sorbets. Yummmmms!


No comments:

Post a Comment